Since 2007, Asyril has been developing and commercializing its “Asycube” family of innovative flexible feeding systems for automation. Our products are key components for the Smart Factory of the future and Industry 4.0. Our state of the art technology is revolutionizing the feeding industry and is in high demanded on various domestic as well as international markets.
To support our growth, we are currently seeking a highly motivated
As a member of the our newly formed North America team, your mission will be to train and assist our customers and to sustain the sales effort. You will be a key person to pass on the know-how and provide key competencies to our customers in fields of flexible feeding, machine vision, robotics, PLC programming, general automation and process optimization.
- Support sales effort by performing and documenting feasibility studies
- Provide technical support (pre / post sales) and training per email, phone and/or in person
- Maintain knowledge database and collaborate to facilitate the rapid resolution of customer issues
- Assist in logistics and shipping
- Technician or Engineer in industrial automation, microengineering, mechanical or electrical field
- Machine vision experience, knowledge and experience of PLC programming a plus
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of French or Spanish would be desirable
- Engaged, customer oriented, organized, responsible and independent personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Availability to travel (Domestic as well as International), driving license required.
We offer an interesting position with varied activities as described above. This full-time position is located at Asyril’s US Inc. (Minneapolis, MN). Asyril is part of the Nivalis Group SA located in Villaz-St-Pierre, Switzerland (Asyril’s Headquarters/Production). You have the chance to join a dynamic international team and contribute actively to the growth of the company.
Beginning: immediately or upon agreement.
Are you interested in this challenging role? Apply now by sending your complete application file to the address below:
Asyril US Inc, Mrs Myriam Deillon, Human Resources
Z.I. du Vivier 22, 1690 Villaz-St-Pierre SWITZERLAND